If you’re interested in avoiding distracted driving, the first thing you’ll probably do is put your phone away while you’re in the car. Maybe you’ll even turn it off entirely. Next, you’ll likely start doing common tasks -- adjusting the mirrors, programing the GPS,...
- Passengers are a distraction the car
- Drinking is up, but DWIs and DWI-related accidents are down in New Mexico
- You received a citation from the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish: What now?
- Does civil asset forfeiture reduce major crimes? New study says no
- Be aware of upcoming hunting season end dates